Publish in Procedia, Elsevier's online collection of high quality conference proceedings
What is Procedia?
- Procedia® is an online collection of high quality conference proceedings in varied subject categories, offering authors and conference organizers a fast and cost effective way to provide maximum exposure for their papers. If you are an organizer of an international scientific conference, covering highly cited or timely topics, then you could take advantage of Elsevier's publishing resources and expertise.
Benefits for your conference
- Access to 80% of global researchers: Your proceedings will be published in a dedicated issue on ScienceDirect, the world's leading full-text scientific database
- Free access to all users
- Short lead times: We will publish your proceedings online within 8 weeks of acceptance of the final manuscripts
- You can publish proceedings online, on USB sticks or CDs, or order print copies
- Authors keep full copyright over papers published in Procedia
For more information about a particular Procedia title, click on its name below. To express your interest in publishing in Procedia, simply fill out the contact form.