Books and Content
Elsevier books have an established reputation for providing ground-breaking and expansive content; written by world renowned, award-winning authors and reviewed by an expert team of editors. Our wide variety of books and eBooks has been empowering research development, initiating innovation, and encouraging confidence and career growth in the scientific field.
Best Selling Chemistry Books
Newly Published Chemistry Books
Be More Impactful in Your Work
ScienceDirect is Elsevier’s leading information solution for researchers, teachers, students, health care professionals and information professionals. It combines authoritative, full-text scientific, technical and health publications with smart, intuitive functionality so that you can stay informed in your field, and can work more effectively and efficiently.
ScienceDirect hosts over 3,800 journals and more than 35,000 books—over 14 million peer-reviewed publications (and growing) from Elsevier, our imprints and our society partners.
Elsevier eBooks help you support breakthrough research and serendipitous moments of discovery, keeping your institution a step ahead.
Learn more about eBooks on ScienceDirect
ScienceDirect’s extensive, high quality journal coverage enables you to establish a solid foundation of knowledge to begin or advance your research, teaching or studies.
Learn more about Journals on ScienceDirect
- Collections, Editions & Articles
Librarians and information professionals: Give your patrons access to the depth and breadth of authoritative, peer-reviewed content available on ScienceDirect and help them make a greater impact in their work.
Learn more about Collections, Editions & Articles on ScienceDirect
Award Winning Authors and Books
Richard Ropp - Encyclopedia of the Alkaline Earth Compounds , 1st Edition- PROSE 2014
Connect with the Chemistry Community
- Book Author Hub- a page rich with essential information including how to write and submit book proposals, book publishing processes and marketing resources.
- Meet the Publishing Team - together with our authors, the publishing team work hard to deliver comprehensive and targeted commissioned content that drives the advancement and application of science.
- Reference Modules on ScienceDirect - makes the information you want more discoverable by combining thousands of Encyclopedic and Comprehensive articles into one trustworthy source.
- Textbook Adoptions - academic professors are able to register and request a textbook adoption copy