In the age of digital, Elsevier provides a range of online and digital methods to interact with your target markets. However, print is still popular with many scientific and medical audiences and we offer print capabilities.
Contact us to proceed with a request for one of these services below or to get more information.
Advertising in or with an Elsevier journal guarantees access to an expert target audience. Advertising opportunities include
- Advertisements in respected, industry-leading journals
- Attractive rates and low cost per thousand
- Cover tip-on: bind your promotional piece to the front cover of an Elsevier journal
- Highlight your message: ask about premium positions
- Bonus distribution of journal copies (e.g. to delegates at events)
- Special products: bound and loose inserts
Reach your market with a sponsored supplement co-branded with a reputable journal. Supplements are an established content marketing tool that generates trust and influence. All articles remain peer-reviewed to safeguard the scientific quality of the publication.
High quality peer-reviewed articles published together in a specific topic. Special issues are peer-reviewed articles published as part of the regular journal issues. They are edited in the style and format of the parent journal and are circulated to all subscribers. Special issues range from thematic content to conference proceedings.
Engage your audience with a collection of published articles on a specific theme, irrespective of source publication. Compendia provides the opportunity to re-publish a varied collection of articles in one publication, either as a companion to a journal, or independently.