Library and Information Science
For manuscript submission and subscription information select a JOURNAL TITLE from the list below. To view full text via ScienceDirect, select FULL TEXT ONLINE. Abstracts may be browsed and viewed free of charge.
- Government Information Quarterly | Full Text Online
- Information Processing & Management | Full Text Online
- Information and Organization | Full Text Online
- International Information & Library Review | Full Text Online
- International Journal of Information Management | Full Text Online
- Journal of Academic Librarianship | Full Text Online
- Journal of Government Information | Full Text Online
- Journal of Informetrics | Full Text Online
- Journal of Strategic Information Systems | Full Text Online
- Library and Information Science Research | Full Text Online
- Library Collections, Acquisitions and Technical Services | Full Text Online
- Serials Review | Full Text Online
- Telecommunications Policy | Full Text Online
- World Patent Information | Full Text Online
Associate Editor Position Available
The Journal of Academic Librarianship, an international and refereed journal, publishes articles that focus on problems and issues germane to college and university libraries. JAL provides a forum for authors to present research findings and, where applicable, their practical applications and significance; analyze policies, practices, issues, and trends; speculate about the future of academic librarianship; present analytical bibliographic essays and philosophical treatises. JAL also provides special features in each issue which include book reviews on subjects of interest to academic librarians, information on academic library technology issues, research in international librarianship, digests of special reports, and a guide to sources and analysis of library metrics.
Research Trends (ISSN 2213-4441) is a bi-monthly magazine providing objective, up-to-the-minute insights into scientific trends based on bibliometric analysis. Worldwide, there has been increasing demand for quality research performance measurement and trend-related information by deans, faculty heads, researchers, funding bodies and ranking agencies.
Research Trends seeks to meet this demand as an essential source of information for you to effectively carry out your work. Research Trends is powered by Elsevier, a world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information products and services.
Sign up to receive Research Trends Alerts and stay up to date on our activities by clicking on the Subscribe button at www.researchtrends.com
We are pleased to announce that Associate Professor Wyoma vanDuinkerken and Associate Professor Wendi Arant-Kaspar both from Texas A&M University have been appointed as Co Editors-in-Chief for The Journal of Academic Librarianship. We would like to thank David Kohl and Scott Seaman for their hard work and dedication over the years.
Please submit your next paper via the new online submission tool at http://ees.elsevier.com/jacalib
The 2013 Elsevier Library Connect Charleston Conference Award will provide up to US $1,500 to a qualifying librarian who has been accepted to present at the 33rd Annual Charleston Conference for the first time.
Amount awarded: up to US $1,500, to be used for registration costs, economy class airfare and hotel expenses to attend the 33rd Annual Charleston Conference
Application deadline: August 23, 2013