Library and Information Science
For manuscript submission and subscription information select a JOURNAL TITLE from the list below. To view full text via ScienceDirect, select FULL TEXT ONLINE. Abstracts may be browsed and viewed free of charge.
- Government Information Quarterly | Full Text Online
- Information Processing & Management | Full Text Online
- Information and Organization | Full Text Online
- International Journal of Information Management | Full Text Online
- Journal of Academic Librarianship | Full Text Online
- Journal of Informetrics | Full Text Online
- Journal of Strategic Information Systems | Full Text Online
- Library and Information Science Research | Full Text Online
- Telecommunications Policy | Full Text Online
- World Patent Information | Full Text Online
We’re pleased to announce the following upcoming Library Connect Webinars. Register now to attend these for free!
Thursday, Oct. 22, 11:00 a.m. to noon EDT
- Lisa Johnston, Research Data Management/Curation Lead and Co-Director of the University Digital Conservancy, Science/Engineering Library, University of Minnesota
- Alex Ball, Research Data Librarian, University of Bath
- Joe Shell, Head of Research Data Management, Mendeley
Join research data librarians and leaders in developing library infrastructure and services, as well as Mendeley's research data expert, for insight into how to help researchers share their research data — from instruction and tools to motivating them with research data impact metrics.
Thursday, Nov. 12, 11:00 a.m. to noon EST
- Rachel Borchardt, Science Librarian, Bender Library, American University
- Mike Taylor, Senior Product Manager, Infometrics, Elsevier
Librarians will discuss metrics-related library services for the individual (grad student, faculty/researcher) to inform career development, publishing decisions, etc., and at the department level for the purpose of analysis and benchmarking. Other highlights include an overview of the world of metrics, the mainstreaming of altmetrics, and a look at the new Scopus Article Metrics module.
Latest Impact Factors
Each year, the quality of papers published in our Library and Information Sciencejournals is secured by the contribution of all our outstanding authors, reviewers and editors.
To view the latest Impact Factors, plus other quality metrics, visit the journal homepages.
* Journal Citation Reports®, published by Thomson Reuters, 2015
Information and Organization best paper award announced!
Elizabeth Davidson, Editor-in-Chief of Information and Organization, announced the journal’s 2014 best paper award winning and runner-up papers at this year’s Academy of Management meeting. Find out more and read papers today.
Looking for a quick over view of Elsevier’s Library & Information Science journals? Our PDF catalogue offers you bite sized information. See a journal you like? Direct links allow you to find out more and even access a sample issue for free online.
Germany’s leading journal ranking gives Journal of Strategic Information Systems an A – and Information & Organization a B. To find out more about The German Academic Association for Business Research (VHB) and to view the full list, visit http://vhbonline.org/service/jourqual/vhb-jourqual-3/teilrating-wi/
For the third time in the past four years, the Journal of Strategic Information Systems has been awarded one of the AIS Best Publication of the Year awards, announced at ICIS in December 2014. Read our three winning articles here:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank both Mike and David for their years of dedication and service to WPI, making it the leading journal in the patent and IP fields.
WPI has introduced a web-based manuscript submission and peer review system (Elsevier Editorial System, EES); this will facilitate online submission for authors, speed up the process of reviewing and reduce overall publication times.
The new system can be found at http://ees.elsevier.com/wpi/ and we encourage you to submit your paper via this site.