Elsevier is delighted to be present again at the Association of American Geographers (AAG) conference 2015.
Visit us at booth #434 to:
- Learn about our wide range of journals from Geography, Transport, Geology, Tourism, Health and more
- Find out how to get published, including more about how to publish your article open access
- Find out how you can enhance and promote your article and get your research noticed
PLUS: Discuss your paper or poster with one of our journal Editors
If you are attending AAG 2015, we are delighted to invite you to attend a 15 minute Speed Review session with an editor from one of our journals.
Enter the name of the editor you would like to meet and details about your paper, poster or proposal in the online registration form, and you will be contacted with confirmation of your session date and time (subject to availability). Please register your interest via the online survey by Friday 17th April.
Wednesday 22nd April
Susan Elliott, Social Science & Medicine
10 – 11:30 AM
Pádraig Carmody, Geoforum
12:30 – 2 PM
Richard Marston, Geomorphology
2:30 – 4 PM
Paul Gobster, Landscape and Urban Planning
4:30 – 6 PM
Thursday 23rd April
Deborah Thien, Emotion, Space and Society
9:30 – 11 AM
Phil Steinberg, Political Geography
4:30 – 6 PM
Friday 24th April
Tim Schwanen, Journal of Transport Geography
9:30 – 10:30 AM
James Sidaway, Political Geography
10:30 – 11:30 AM
Spaces are available on a first come first served basis so book early!
Catch up on your reading
Read some of the highly featured articles from our portfolio of top-quality, high-impact journals:
- Atlas award winning paper from Food Policy - Food security in Africa needs a tailored approach, suggests new research
- Agricultural intensification in Ghana: Evaluating the optimist’s case for a Green Revolution (open access paper)
- Atlas award winning paper from World Development - ‘Sustainable’ coffee: what does it mean for local supply chains in Indonesia?
- Global Private Regulation and Value-Chain Restructuring in Indonesian Smallholder Coffee Systems
- The Arctic: a Virtual Special Issue of multidisciplinary research - experts explore the life, politics, resources and environmental challenges of the region.
8-11 April 2015
Association of American Geographers (AAG)
21-25 April 2015
The 5th International
and Interdisciplinary Conference on Emotional Geographies
10-12 June 2015
Conference of Historical Geographers
5-10 July 2015