Free access to a selection of Elsevier social media articles
We are pleased to share with you with some of our favorite social media research published so far in Elsevier journals, offering perspectives on key subjects such as crisis prevention, competitive analysis and human resources.
You can read the articles below for free online until 22 July 2014.
- Employee voice: Untapped resource or social media time bomb?
Business Horizons, Volume 57, Issue 3, Pages 401-411
Miles, S.J., Mangold, W.G.
- Enhancing financial performance with social media: An impression management perspective
Decision Support Systems, Volume 55, Issue 4, Pages 911-918
Schniederjans, D., Cao, E.S., Schniederjans, M.
- Reconceptualizing rhetorical practices in organizations: The impact of social media on internal communications
Information and Management, Volume 50, Issue 2-3, Pages 112-124
Huang, J., Baptista, J., Galliers, R.D.
- The firm, the platform and the customer: A "double mangle" interpretation of social media for innovation
Information and Organization, Volume 23, Issue 3, Pages 198-213
Martini, A., Massa, S., Testa, S.
- Using social networking websites as a selection tool: The role of selection process fairness and job pursuit intentions
International Journal of Hospitality Management, Volume 31, Issue 4, Pages 1276-1282
- Social media competitive analysis and text mining: A case study in the pizza industry
International Journal of Information Management, Volume 33, Issue 3, Pages 464-472
He, W., Zha, S., Li, L.
- The paracrisis: The challenges created by publicly managing crisis prevention
Public Relations Review, Volume 38, Issue 3, Pages 408-415
Coombs, W.T., Holladay, J.S.
- Personalized mobile advertising: Its key attributes, trends, and social impact
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 79, Issue 3, Pages 543-557
Chen, P.-T., Hsieh, H.-P.