Elsevier Accounting journals
High Quality Journals
Welcome to the Accounting area of Elsevier.
A leading publisher in the field, Elsevier has seven journals in the Financial Times' Influential Research Rank. To see these, and our ABS ranked journals, click here.
By delivering first class information and innovative tools, we continue to refine our portfolio to serve the research need of educators, researchers and students worldwide. We are proud to play an integral part within the academic community and to participate in the advancement of this field.
All our journals are available online via ScienceDirect, www.sciencedirect.com, the essential information resource for over 14 million researchers worldwide. For full aims and scope, to submit your articles or subscribe, visit the journal homepages.
Enjoy free access to Elsevier’s Accounting Journals Most Popular Articles
Manuscript submission and subscription information
For manuscript submission and subscription information select a JOURNAL TITLE from the list below. To view full text via ScienceDirect, select FULL TEXT ONLINE. Abstracts may be browsed and viewed free of charge.
- Accounting Forum | Full Text Online
- Accounting, Organizations and Society | Full Text Online
- Advances in Accounting | Full Text Online
- Business Horizons | Full Text Online
- Critical Perspectives on Accounting | Full Text Online
- International Journal of Accounting Information Systems | Full Text Online
- Journal of Accounting and Economics | Full Text Online
- Journal of Accounting and Public Policy | Full Text Online
- Journal of Accounting Education | Full Text Online
- Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics | Full Text Online
- Journal of Corporate Finance | Full Text Online
- Journal of Economics and Business | Full Text Online
- Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation | Full Text Online
- Management Accounting Research | Full Text Online
- Research in Accounting Regulation | Full Text Online
- Research in International Business and Finance | Full Text Online
- The British Accounting Review | Full Text Online
- The International Journal of Accounting | Full Text Online
New to Elsevier – Journal of Accounting Literature
Journal of Accounting Literature
Co-Edited by Stephen Kwaku Asare and W R Knechel of Florida University, the journal publishes synthesis and original research papers that make a fundamental and substantial contribution to the understanding of accounting phenomena.
Tweet with us! Follow @Elsevierbiz for the latest from Elsevier's Business, Management, Marketing and Accounting Journals, including: calls for papers, special issues, conferences etc. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!