Business journal ranks
High Quality Journals
Welcome to the Business and Management area of Elsevier.
A leading publisher in the field, Elsevier has seven journals in the Financial Times' Influential Research Rank. To see these, and our ABS ranked journals, click here.
By delivering first class information and innovative tools, we continue to refine our portfolio to serve the research need of educators, researchers and students worldwide. We are proud to play an integral part within the academic community and to participate in the advancement of this field.
All our journals are available online via ScienceDirect, www.sciencedirect.com, the essential information resource for over 14 million researchers worldwide.
For full aims and scope, to submit your articles or subscribe, visit the journal homepages.
The latest ABS journal rankings illustrate Elsevier's leading position, including a number of top-ranked 4 and 4* publications, shown below:
- Accounting, Organisations and Society
- Annals of Tourism Research
- Journal of Accounting and Economics
- Journal of Business Venturing
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Operations Management
- Journal of Retailing
- Journal of Vocational Behavior
- Leadership Quarterly
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Decision Processes
- Research Policy
- Tourism Management
- Transportation Research B: Methodological