Perpetual Preservation of Scholarly Content
Did you know that Elsevier ensures the discoverability, accessibility and long-term usability of your content? Find out happens to your research after acceptance...
You can access more than 165,000 articles freely through the journals in our open archives program.
- Journals make archival content free and available to non-subscribers.
- Free access is effective for all published articles older than four years, so the number of freely accessible articles from these journals increase each month.
- Open archive dates back to Volume 1, Issue 1 (or the first issue available) of each of the pure and applied mathematics journals from 4 years after publication, which means back to early 1960s for several titles.
Awards, Medals and Sponsorships
Elsevier has a long-standing tradition of recognizing talented mathematicians and celebrating their achievements through wide-ranging awards and programs. Some for our major 2014 awards include:
Quick links to key topics of interest
- Survey Results: Experimental business model for a journal - New!
- Perpetual Preservation of Scholarly Content - New!
- Mathematics journal pricing - New!
- Summary of the 2nd Scientific Council meeting New!
- Series of letters to the mathematics community - New!
- MathJax on ScienceDirect New!
- Survey on typeset models New!
- Celebratory activities for International Year of Statistics New!
- Awards, medals and sponsorships Updated
- Free access to archived articles of primary mathematics journals
- Our mathematics bookstore
- Statistics and Probability subject page
We value your continuing feedback about our mathematics publishing program and invite you to share your views with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be attending several conferences throughout the year and welcome the opportunity to meet with you. If you would like to schedule a meeting, please do get in touch.
Keeping up to date: Your Way
Elsevier Mathematics Social Media channels:
We also invite you to sign-up to our Preference Centre and specify exactly the kind of email communication you would like to receive from us.