Case Studies in Engineering - Share your experience
Best case studies in 2014 announced!
We are delighted to announce the best case studies of 2014 from Elsevier's Case Studies in Engineering publications:
- Innovative solutions please, as long as they have been proved elsewhere: The case of a polished lime-pozzolan concrete floor
Case Studies in Construction Materials
E.R. Grist, K.A. Paine, A. Heath, J. Norman, H. Pinder
- "Brick-topia", the thin-tile vaulted pavilion
Case Studies in Structural Engineering
David López López, Marta Domènech Rodríguez, Mariana Palumbo Fernández
- Performance-based design of road tunnel fire safety: Proposal of new Swedish framework
Case Studies in Fire Safety
Jonatan Gehandler, Haukur Ingason, Anders Lönnermark, Håkan Frantzich, Michael Strömgren
- MRT detection of fretting fatigue cracks in a cableway locked coil rope
Case Studies in Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation
L. Collinia, F. Degasperib
- Simulation and experimental study on thermal optimization of the heat exchanger for automotive exhaust-based thermoelectric generators
Case Studies in Thermal Engineering
C.Q. Su, W.S. Wang, X. Liu, Y.D. Deng
Share your knowledge with like-minded academics and engineers by contributing a short paper on the practical outcome of a project you've been involved in.
Case studies are an opportunity to advance applied engineering research, they are a true knowledge transfer between academia and industry.
Reviewed by leading academics and industry experts, once published, case studies will be hosted on ScienceDirect which is used by more than 11 million researchers and practitioners, and because case studies are open access they are made freely and immediately available to read for those with or without a subscription.Case Studies in publish practical and applied overviews of research and industry projects in variety of engineering disciplines.