Top 25 Downloaded
Top 25 Chemistry downloads from ScienceDirect
Articles are updated every quarter to reflect the Top 25 most downloaded articles from the past 12 months.
- 1. Comparison of aroma active and sulfur volatiles in three fragrant rice cultivars using GC-Olfactometry and GC-PFPD • Article Food Chemistry, Volume 154, July 2014, Pages 1-6 | Mahattanatawee, K.; Rouseff, R.L.
2. Gold nanoparticle mediated designing of non-hydrolytic sol-gel cross-linked metformin imprinted polymer network: A theoretical and experimental study • Article Talanta, Volume 120, March 2014, Pages 198-207 | Roy, E.; Patra, S.; Madhuri, R.; Sharma, P.K.
3. Metal-organic coordination polymers based on imidazolyl- and benzimidazolyl-containing 4,4'-bipy typeligands • Article Journal of Molecular Structure, Volume 1052, November 2013, Pages 146-157 | Jin, G.X.; Ma, J.P.; Dong, Y.B.
4. Dilute-and-shoot-liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry for urine analysis in doping control and analytical toxicology • Review article TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, Volume 55, March 2014, Pages 1-13 | Deventer, K.; Pozo, O.J.; Verstraete, A.G.; Van Eenoo, P.
5. The effect of heat treatment on the physical properties of sol-gel derived ZnO thin films • Article Applied Surface Science, Volume 255, Issue 11, March 2009, Pages 5812-5817 | Raoufi, D.; Raoufi, T.
6. DPPH antioxidant assay revisited • Article Food Chemistry, Volume 113, Issue 4, April 2009, Pages 1202-1205 | Sharma, O.P.; Bhat, T.K.
7. Lithium batteries: Status, prospects and future • Review article Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 9, May 2010, Pages 2419-2430 | Scrosati, B.; Garche, J.
8. UV-assisted in situ synthesis of silver nanoparticles on silk fibers for antibacterial applications • Article Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 447, April 2014, Pages 1-7 | Lu, Z.; Meng, M.; Jiang, Y.; Xie, J.
9. Recent advances in graphene based polymer composites • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 35, Issue 11, November 2010, Pages 1350-1375 | Kuilla, T.; Bhadra, S.; Yao, D.; Kim, N.H.; Bose, S.; Lee, J.H.
10. Surface plasmon resonance sensors: review • Article Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Volume 54, Issue 1-2, January 1999, Pages 3-15 | Homola, J.; Yee, S.S.; Gauglitz, G.
11. Biodegradable polymeric nanoparticles based drug delivery systems • Review article Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 75, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 1-18 | Kumari, A.; Yadav, S.K.; Yadav, S.C.
12. The surface science of titanium dioxide • Review article Surface Science Reports, Volume 48, Issue 5-8, January 2003, Pages 53-229 | Diebold, U.
13. TiO"2 photocatalysis and related surface phenomena • Review article Surface Science Reports, Volume 63, Issue 12, December 2008, Pages 515-582 | Fujishima, A.; Zhang, X.; Tryk, D.A.
14. Diterpenes and sesquiterpenes with anti-Coxsackie virus B3 activity from the stems of Illicium jiadifengpi • Article Tetrahedron, Volume 70, Issue 30, July 2014, Pages 4494-4499 | Zhang, G.J.; Li, Y.H.; Jiang, J.D.; Yu, S.S.; Wang, X.J.; Zhuang, P.Y.; Zhang, Y.; Qu, J.; Ma, S.G.; Li, Y.; Liu, Y.B.; Yu, D.Q.
15. Chitin and chitosan: Properties and applications • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 31, Issue 7, July 2006, Pages 603-632 | Rinaudo, M.
16. Carbon nanotube-polymer composites: Chemistry, processing, mechanical and electrical properties • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 35, Issue 3, March 2010, Pages 357-401 | Spitalsky, Z.; Tasis, D.; Papagelis, K.; Galiotis, C.
17. A review of chitin and chitosan applications • Review article Reactive and Functional Polymers, Volume 46, Issue 1, November 2000, Pages 1-27 | Ravi Kumar, M.N.
18. Polymer nanoparticles: Preparation techniques and size-control parameters • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 36, Issue 7, July 2011, Pages 887-913 | Rao, J.P.; Geckeler, K.E.
19. Fabrication and processing of polymer solar cells: A review of printing and coating techniques • Review article Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Volume 93, Issue 4, April 2009, Pages 394-412 | Krebs, F.C.
20. Silver nanoparticles: Green synthesis and their antimicrobial activities • Review article Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 145, Issue 1-2, January 2009, Pages 83-96 | Sharma, V.K.; Yngard, R.A.; Lin, Y.
21. Biodegradable polymers as biomaterials • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 32, Issue 8-9, August 2007, Pages 762-798 | Nair, L.S.; Laurencin, C.T.
22. Surface modification of inorganic nanoparticles for development of organic-inorganic nanocomposites-A review • Review article Progress in Polymer Science, Volume 38, Issue 8, August 2013, Pages 1232-1261 | Kango, S.; Kalia, S.; Celli, A.; Njuguna, J.; Habibi, Y.; Kumar, R.
23. Comparison of ABTS, DPPH, FRAP, and ORAC assays for estimating antioxidant activity from guava fruit extracts • Article Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, Volume 19, Issue 6-7, September 2006, Pages 669-675 | Thaipong, K.; Boonprakob, U.; Crosby, K.; Cisneros-Zevallos, L.; Hawkins Byrne, D.
24. Flavones: An important scaffold for medicinal chemistry • Review article European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 84, September 2014, Pages 206-239 | Singh, M.; Kaur, M.; Silakari, O.
25. Recent developments in cathode materials for lithium ion batteries • Review article Journal of Power Sources, Volume 195, Issue 4, February 2010, Pages 939-954 | Fergus, J.W.