We're committed to supporting funders like yours
Evidence-based decisions make every dollar count.
Elsevier Research Intelligence can help funders like yours assess the effectiveness of the research projects they fund and identify trends across key research areas. Elsevier Research Intelligence can also support your operational needs. The costs associated with administering the peer review process can be substantial but Elsevier Research Intelligence can help you find the right reviewers, fast.
Analytical Services: Tailored reports and data services
Analytical Services provide customized analyses and reports modeled around the specific areas of interest expressed by your institution including:
- Effectiveness and Impact of Funded Projects: Assess the performance of the research programs you fund in terms of output, citations and international impact
- Research Landscape Studies: Gain new insights into the dynamics of a specific research area of interest and get visibility into present and future trends
- Cross-Disciplinary Impact Studies of Selected Research Topics: Evaluate how research in one area contributes to research in another area
Analytical Services also offers data integration services such as:
- Web Integration Services to Support National Research Assessment Exercises: Analytical Services can provide Scopus bibliometric data for your national research assessment exercise. We create a web integrated platform that matches your institutional data to Scopus content and returns bibliometric data required for your assessment
- Integrating Researcher Databases with Scopus: Analytical Services can create a mutual link between Scopus and your institution's or country's researcher database in order to improve the accuracy of author profiles
Reviewer Finder: Find the right reviewers in minutes
Elsevier also offers funders Reviewer Finder, a web-based tool that makes the peer review process more efficient.
Identify the right reviewers for each grant application, assess potential conflicts of interest and expand your reviewer network by inviting researchers to review grant applications that are relevant to them.