Engineering Village is the first choice for serious engineering research. It's an invaluable resource for students, researchers and faculty to stay up-to-date in their field, acquire knowledge in new areas, set up research proposals and write papers. Your user community can take full advantage of Engineering Village through your library and experience many of the same tools trusted by engineers across the globe. Especially for librarians, there are a variety of resources are available to support engineering students and faculty.
For new users: Learn how to use Engineering Village
Helpful tools for new users to get up to speed quickly:
- Watch these Training Videos and learn about basic search capabilities and features
- Read the Quick Reference Guide explaining the most frequently used search options
For experienced users: Get the most out of Engineering Village
Robust search and productivity features for experienced users helping them on their way to proficiency:
- Learn about new features, like Auto suggest, as they happen by subscribing to our Blog
- Set up Personal Preferences and stay up to date by saving searches and setting alerts
Get help with Engineering Village
Personal and in-product support to get help when it's needed:
- Share these Tips & Tricks that will help your users get the most out of Engineering Village.
- Access the Online Help Page for in-product support on a wide variety of tasks
- Get Personal Support with complex research tasks by using 'ask an expert'
- Alternatively, reach out to your nearest regional Elsevier Customer Service department
- Compendex & Ei Backfile
- Chimica & CBNB
- GEOBASE & GeoRef
- Inspec & Inspec Archive
- EncompassLIT & PAT
- Ei Patents
Stay up to date
We invite you to stay in touch and experience firsthand why Engineering Village is the first choice for serious engineering research by subscribing to our Blog (blog.engineeringvillage.com) and follow us on Twitter (@engvillage).
Not Subscribed to Engineering Village yet?
Engineering Village is available as an annual subscription. Under the terms of the agreement, Engineering Village can be used by anyone who accesses it from within a subscribing institution or organization. Remote access and/or access to walk-in users may be granted at the discretion of the library and are options within the Engineering Village agreement.
The subscription price for Engineering Village varies according to the size and research output of the institution or organization, as well as by geographic location. View a Compendex sample subscription agreement. If you would like more information about Engineering Village or wish to purchase a subscription, please visit the Contacts page.