An amazing collection of methods papers and freshly brewed protocols
All tied together using multiple taxonomies of standard industry terms
Methods Navigator offers researchers a rich and comprehensive approach to their lab work, by drawing on content from the acclaimed series Methods in Enzymology and Methods in Cellular Biology and offering annual updates to our collection of protocols.
In conjunction with Elsevier’s life science journal offerings, Methods Navigator offers a comprehensive approach to your research from an extensive library including of over 40,000 articles from the acclaimed series Methods in Enzymology, Methods in Cell Biology and 15 relevant journals (for a complete list, see below).
Specially commissioned for and exclusive to Methods Navigator, are over 120 interactive Molecular Biology protocols which take users step-by-step through some of the most commonly used techniques for easy replication. Enhanced with flowcharts, video, and viewable straight off the homepage for quick discovery.
- Methods in Enzymology
- Methods in Cell Biology
Protocols Reference Manual*
Methods Navigator Protocols
- Journal of Immunological Methods
- Journal of Microbiological Methods
- Journal of Virological Methods
- Journal of Neuroscience Methods
Lefkothea-Vasiliki Andreou, University College London, Ear Institute
"What makes Methods Navigator stand out is that the Methods & Protocols content is indexed against an intricate web of important scientific topics and thus organized in not just one but multiple meaningful dimensions. Over 60,000 topic pages that include descriptions, synonyms and related concepts enable navigation in a fresh and entirely novel way, dynamically promoting knowledge discovery."
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
- FEBS Letters
- Journal of Proteomics
- Cell Metabolism
- Molecular Cell
- Chemistry and Biology
- Analytical Biochemistry
* available for any subscribers to the following publications
- Lefkothea-Vasiliki Andreou BSc, BA, MSc
PhD Candidate, UCL Ear Institute, UK
Editorial Advisor & Lead Scientific Curator
- Gary Glenn PhD
University of San Diego, USA
- Ruben Alvarez-Fernandez PhD
University of Cambridge, UK
- Julie Patricia Taylor PhD
Michigan State University, USA
- Structured Searching – Over 40,000 articles mapped to over 60,000 topics providing a clear structure for discovery.
- Easy Discovery – Search for a method related to your research and find further areas to explore
- Customized workflow – Making it easy to keep track of discoveries
- Fundamental Protocols – Over 120 fundamental protocols at your fingertips