Year Book of Oncology
The Year Book of Oncology brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in oncology, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's no faster or easier way to stay informed!
Hot topics include:
• residual breast cancer after chemotherapy
• iogenic bone marrow transplantation in children
• chemotherapy response in primary bone tumors
• new radiation therapies for small cell carcinoma
• childhood cancer survivor survey results.
The Year Book of Oncology publishes annually in May.
Editor-in-Chief: Patrick J. Loehrer, Sr. MD, Eli Glatstein MD, Nasser Hanna MD, James Tate Thigpen MD, Monica Morrow MD