Year Book of Nuclear Medicine
The Year Book of Nuclear Medicine brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in nuclear medicine, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's no faster or easier way to stay informed!
Chapters in this annual cover the most current information on all aspects of nuclear medicine. Hot topics include:
• Imaging in patients with dementia
• scintigraphy and renography in infants and children
• the use of PET for diagnosis and staging of esophageal cancer
• stress-gated TC-99m sestamibi SPECT
• streak artifact reduction in filtered backprojection
The Year Book of Nuclear Medicine is published annually in June.