Year Book of Neurology and Neurosurgery
The Year Book of Neurology and Neurosurgery brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in neurology and neurosurgery, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's no faster or easier way to stay informed!
Readers will find information on a range of topics in nearly 30 categories such as
• Highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAAT) in the treatment of patients with AIDS-related progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
• Results of a household-bsed seoepidemiological survey on the West Nile Virus
• Acridine and Phenothiazine derivatives as pharmacotherapeutics for Prion disease
• Hydrolephalus: new information about the effect of household and workplace electromagnetic fields on magnetically programmable shunts
• Law and medicine: informed consent process in neurosurgery
The Year Book of Neurology and Neurosurgery is published annually in January.
Editors-in-Chief: Ashok Verma MD, DM , Scott R. Gibbs MA, MD, FACS