Year Book of Emergency Medicine
The Year Book of Emergency Medicine brings you abstracts of the articles that reported the year's breakthrough developments in emergency medicine, carefully selected from more than 500 journals worldwide. Expert commentaries evaluate the clinical importance of each article and discuss its application to your practice. There's no faster or easier way to stay informed!
Key topics covered in this edition include:
• missed injuries in multiple trauma patients
• principles of appropriate antibiotic use
• effects of pepper spray on the human cornea
• appendicitis during pregnancy
• early nimodipine use in stroke
The Year Book of Emergency Medicine publishes annually in May.
Editor-in-Chief: Richard J. Hamilton, MD