Water Resources and Industry
In association with International Water Association (IWA)
In association with International Water Association(IWA)
Water Resources and Industry moves research to innovation by focusing on the role industry plays in the exploitation, management and treatment of water resources.
Different industries use radically different water resources in their production processes, while they produce, treat and dispose a wide variety of wastewater qualities. Depending on the geographical location of the facilities, the impact on the local resources will vary, pre-empting the applicability of one single approach.
- Industrial water footprint assessment - an evaluation of tools and methodologies
- What constitutes good corporate governance and policy and how to evaluate water-related risk
- What constitutes good stakeholder collaboration and engagement
- New technologies enabling companies to better manage water resources
- Integration of water and energy and of water treatment and production processes in industry
Editors-in-Chief Prof. Yusong Li ,Prof. Dr. T. Wintgens
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2212-3717