Journal of Indian College of Cardiology
The aims and scope of the journal are:
1. To bring all the specialties and workers in cardiovascular medicine under one umbrella.
2. To promote exchange of views and experience among the specialties in the cardiovascular field.
3. To conduct academic and scientific research.
4. To organize continuing Medical Education and to offer training in cardiovascular disease and selected subspecialty and superspecialities and conduct examination and award diplomas and certificates.
5. To bring out monographs, textbooks, technical series and publish periodicals and journal in cardiovascular diseases.
6. To conduct and encourage preventive aspects of cardiovascular disease on a community basis.
7. To confer fellowship of the college based on principals laid down by the college.
8. To seek affiliation with National and regional scientific conferences to further the objectives of the college.
9. To hold International, National regional scientific conference to further the objective of the college.
10. To establish institutions, research and training centers in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular medicine.
11. To provide scholarships sponsor training programmers and collaborate with other special organization in the matters of research and study.
12. Such other activities which would further the aims and objectives of the college.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. V. Dayasagar Rao
Tue May 21
1 Amit Kumar Singhal | Mahesh Ghogare | Deepak Bohara | Anup R. Taksande | Ajay U. Mahajan | Pratap J. Nathani Multivalvular rheumatic heart disease in case of congenital rubella syndrome with congenital valvular pulmonary stenosis Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Available online 15 May 2013 2 Vineet Bhatia | Parneesh Arora | Meetu Arora | Upendra Kaul Coronary Embolization Following Inadequate Anticaogulation In A Patient With Prosthetic Mitral Valve Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Available online 2 May 2013 3 Panneerselvam Arunkumar | Palanimuthu Ramasamy Dislodged stent in left main coronary artery Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Available online 20 April 2013 4 Cholenahally Nanjappa Manjunath | Rangaraj Ramalingam | Shivanand Patil | K. Subramanyam | Tarun kumar | Basant kumar | Ashish agarwal kumar Survival after Total Occlusion of Left Main Coronary Artery during Coronary Angiography: A Case report Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Available online 18 April 2013 5 Thagachagere Ramegowda Raghu | Ajit Pal Singh | Ashalatha Bharata | Jayashree Kharge | Cholenahally Nanjappa Manjunath Iatrogenic ostial left main coronary artery stenosis identified by ST elevation in ECG lead aVR during stress testing 𢀓 𢀜Revisiting the no man's land𢀝 Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Available online 6 April 2013 6 A.B. Mehta | Ajit Desai | S.R. Handa | Nihar Mehta Extraction of a fully deployed Left main stent after six weeks 𢀓 Case report Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 84-88 7 Dipesh Pradhan | Jian Sun | Liping Chen | Rajina Shrestha | Madhu Gupta | Yang Yang | Liu Xiao Fei Primary angioplasty with drug eluting stent for critical left main stenosis Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 71-73 8 Srikant Banumathy | V. Dayasagar Rao | Laxmikant Joshi | Usha Govindarajan Etiology of congestive heart failure in Indian population 𢀓 An acute care study of 500 cases Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 43-48 9 V. Agrawal | S. Lakhotia | V. Agrawal Anomalous origin of right coronary artery from pulmonary artery Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 74-76 10 Ritu Mathur | Manika Mathur Nutritional screening of middle aged Indians for risk prediction of cardiovascular diseases Journal of Indian College of Cardiology, Volume 3, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 49-51
- View all items