The application of information technology in mental and behavioural health
Official Journal of the european society for research on internet interventions (ESRII) and the International Society for Research on Internet Interventions (ISRII).
The aim of Internet Interventions is to publish scientific, peer-reviewed, high-impact research on Internet interventions and related areas.
Internet Interventions welcomes papers on the following subjects:
• Intervention studies targeting the promotion of mental health and featuring the Internet and/or technologies using the Internet as an underlying technology, e.g. computers, smartphone devices, tablets, sensors.
• Implementation and dissemination of Internet interventions.
• Integration of Internet interventions into existing systems of care.
• Descriptions of development and deployment infrastructures.
• Internet intervention methodology and theory papers
• Internet-based epidemiology
• Descriptions of new Internet-based technologies and experiments with clinical applications
• Economics of internet interventions (cost-effectiveness)
• Health care policy and Internet interventions
• The role of culture in Internet intervention
• Internet psychometrics
• Ethical issues pertaining to Internet interventions and measurements
• Human-computer interaction and usability research with clinical implications
• Systematic reviews and meta-analysis on Internet interventions.
Editor-in-Chief Professor G. Andersson
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2214-7829