Now published by Elsevier, Infosecurity has been extensively redesigned and re-positioned to focus on user-based articles, providing factual, evidence-based information and experiences.
Every issue of Infosecurity provides includes:
• In-depth analysis of specific business and management issues relating to information security
• Focus on evidence-based experiences and applications from within all industry sectors - learn from the experiences of others, good and bad?
• Unbiased coverage of the latest developments and products
• Representative views and opinions from industry experts
• Detailed information on the applications used by, and challenges facing specific industries in keeping their systems secure
Top 10 Cited (articles published in the last five years)
Extracted from Scopus (on Tue May 21)
Perry, S. Watt matters - smart grid security Infosecurity, Volume 6, Issue 5, 2009-07-01, Pages 38-40 Condon, R. New biometrics see right through you Infosecurity, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2007-01-01, Pages 24-25 Stinchcombe, N. Cloud computing in the spotlight Infosecurity, Volume 6, Issue 6, 2009-09-01, Pages 30-33 McKenna, B. Awareness training 2.0 Infosecurity, Volume 6, Issue 7, 2009-11-01, Pages 18-20 Sterlicchi, J. Manufacturing IP Securely Infosecurity, Volume 5, Issue 7, 2008-10-01, Pages 31-33 Cluley, G. New internet brings security challenges Infosecurity, Volume 4, Issue 2, 2007-03-01, Pages 41 Pritchard, S. Data lost, not found Infosecurity, Volume 6, Issue 4, 2009-05-01, Pages 22-24 Grossman, W.M. The charmed life of cybercrime Infosecurity, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2010-01-01, Pages 19-21 Everett, C. Loyalty cards: The risks and rewards Infosecurity, Volume 6, Issue 5, 2009-07-01, Pages 17-19 Emm, D. Creating secure passwords Infosecurity, Volume 7, Issue 6, 2010-11-01, Pages 36
- View all items