As of 2007, no longer published by Elsevier
Evidence-based Healthcare and Public Health provides health managers and policy makers with the best evidence available about the financing, organization and management of healthcare.
For each issue of the Journal key articles are selected from over 70 of the most authoritative and respected journals in the field and reviewed in the form of a structured abstract and expert commentary. The concise and easy to read format presents the most essential, relevant and practical information, in a form easy to assimilate and understand.
Evidence-based Healthcare and Public Health covers the following types of studies:
• evaluations of financing and organisation of healthcare
• evidence-based patient and public choice
• health economics
• health technology assessment
• managing healthcare
• promotion of evidence-based clinical practice
• public health policy
Journals scanned by Evidence-based Healthcare and Public Health include:
• American Journal of Public Health
• Annals of Public Medicine
• British Medical Journal
• European Journal of Public Health
• Health Services Research
• Health Economics
• International Journal of Health Care and Quality Assurance
• Journal of Health Services Research and Policy
• Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics
• New England Journal of Medicine
Evidence-based Healthcare and Public Health provides you with all the best evidence available about the management of healthcare.
To order this journal online, visithttp://intl.elsevierhealth.com/journals/ebhc