Guide for Authors
The Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering is the official journal of the Chemical Industry and Engineering Society of China and published by the Chemical Industry Press. The aim of the journal is to develop the international exchange of scientific and technical information in the field of chemical engineering.
Submission of Papers
All papers will be submitted online at http://www.cjche.com.cn.
Conditions of PublicationIt is a condition of publication that manuscripts submitted to CJChE have not been published and will not be submitted or published elsewhere in English or any other language, without the written consent of the publisher. All manuscripts are reviewed by referees and the decision to accept them for publication is made by the editors. Authors are solely responsible for the accuracy and suitability of their contributions.
Types of ContributionAll manuscripts with significant research results in the areas of chemical engineering and its application are welcome. Four types of papers appear in this journal: Research Papers, Research Notes, Chemical Engineering Data and Reviews.
Research Papers will class according to subject: (1) Transport Phenomena & Fluid Mechanics; (2) Separation Science & Engineering; (3) Reaction Kinetics, Catalysis and Reaction Engineering; (4) System Engineering; (5) Thermodynamics and Chemical Engineering Data; (6) Biotechnology & Bioengineering; (7) Process and Product Technology .
- Papers should be written in English and use SI units.
- Manuscripts should be typed in single-column format with wide margins on one side of A4(297?210mm) paper. A font size of 12pt or 10pt is required.
- The Title should clearly and accurately indicate the contents of the articles and should be expressed in adequate scientific terms. No abbreviations should be used in the titles.
- The authors' name should be fully spelled out. Full postal addresses of all authors should be placed below the Title.
- A footnote should be included on the first page to give the Received date and Accepted date. The e-mail address of the corresponding author, who should easily be identified with an asterisk, should be given.
- The paper should be arranged in the following format: full title; by-line and affiliation with address for correspondence; abstract; keywords; introduction; sections, suitably subdivided under headings; conclusions; acknowledgements (if necessary); nomenclature; references and appendices (if necessary).
- No conclusion for Research Notes, but abstract and keywords are necessary.
- References should be numbered in the order of appearance. The following are examples of different types of references.
- (1) Kresta, S. M., "Characterization, measurement and prediction of the turbulent flow in stirred tanks", Ph. D. Thesis, McMaster Univ., Canada (1991).
- (2) Yu, Q., Matheickal, J. T., Yin, P., Kaewsarn, P., "Heavy metal uptake capacities of biomass: A comparison", In: Proceedings of Chemeca'98, Port Douglas, Australia (1998).
- (3) Smit, B., Siepmann, J. I., "Simulating the adsorption of alkanes in zeolites", Science, 264,1118-1120(1994).
- (4) Brawn, T., Extraction Chromatography, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1975).
- (5) Haase, J.R., Landholm, R.A., Krutak, Sr., James, J., "Azo dye compounds and photographic materials", U. S. Pat., 4268606(1981).
All authors must sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement before the paper can be published. This agreement enables the publisher to protect the copyrighted material for the authors, without affecting the authors' proprietary rights. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to reproduce any figures or other material included in the paper for which copyright already exists.Editorial Office:
No.3 Huixinli, Chaoyangqu, Beijing 100029, China