Chinese Journal of Catalysis
The Journal of the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Chinese Chemical Society.
The Chinese Journal of Catalysis journal is devoted to the publication of original research communications, articles, and reviews on heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, biocatalysis, photocatalysis, electrocatalysis, surface chemistry, and chemical kinetics relating to catalysis. The aim of the journal is to promote scientific exchanges between scientists, institutions, and enterprises involving researches and applications of catalysis in China and abroad.
The scope of the Chinese Journal of Catalysis includes:
• New trends in heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis in relation to energy, environment, petroleum chemicals and fine chemicals;
• Scientific bases for the preparation and activation of catalysts of commercial interest or that are representative models;
• Scientific methods for the characterization of heterogeneous catalysts, especially methods for in situ characterization;
• New heterogeneous and homogeneous catalytic reactions of potential practical interest in environment, energy, and fine chemicals applications;
• Relationship between homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis;
• Theoretical studies on the structure and reactivity of catalysts.
The journal also accepts contributions dealing with other issues related to catalysis, such as photo-catalysis, bio-catalysis, surface science and chemical kinetics.Abstracted and Indexed
The journal is abstracted and indexed by many databases, including Chemical Abstracts(USA), Science Citation Index-Expanded (USA), Chemistry Citation Index (USA), CurrentContents/Engineering, Computing and Technology (USA), Catalysts and Catalysed Reactions(UK), Methods in Organic Synthesis (UK), Natural Product Updates (UK), Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (USA), Japan Information Center of Science and Technology (Japan), Abstract Journals(Russia), and most of the important indexing systems in China.Awarded and highly cited
The journal was awarded the First Class Prize for Excellent Periodicals of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2001 and the Second Class Prize in the National Journal Awards in 2005. In recent years, the journal has consistently been ranked in the top ten Chinese chemical journals as measured by the impact factor and total citations.
Editors in Chief Can Li , Tao Zhang
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1872-2067