As of 2008 no longer published by Elsevier
Each year, Advances in Vascular Surgery brings the best current thinking from the preeminent practitioners in the field.
It focuses on
• the latest development and discoveries
• new advancements in surgery
• ways to solve difficult clinical problems
Topics for Volume 10 include:
Volume 12 include:
- Treatment of Carotid Artery Disease with Angioplasty and Stenting
- Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms with Ancure Endograph
- Endovacular AAA Repair using the Aneurx Stent Graft
- Intermediate Results of Endograft Repair of AAAs
the endovascular management of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms, thrombolysis and mechanical thrombector for acute arterial occulsions, contemporary management of the diabetic foot, retrievable inferior vena cava filters, and more.
Advances in Vascular Surgery publish annually in October.
To order this journal, and for more information, go to http://www.elsevierhealth.com