Advances in Vascular Surgery®
As of 2008 no longer published by Elsevier
Each year, Advances in Vascular Surgery brings the best current thinking from the preeminent practitioners in the field.
It focuses on
• the latest development and discoveries
• new advancements in surgery
• ways to solve difficult clinical problems
Topics for Volume 10 include:
- Treatment of Carotid Artery Disease with Angioplasty and Stenting
- Treatment of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms with Ancure Endograph
- Endovacular AAA Repair using the Aneurx Stent Graft
- Intermediate Results of Endograft Repair of AAAs
Advances in Vascular Surgery publish annually in October.
To order this journal, and for more information, go to http://www.elsevierhealth.com