Advances in Biological Regulation
Advances in Biological Regulation (formerly Advances in Enzyme Regulation) reports cutting edge scientific progress on regulation at the molecular level, covering:
- The molecular biology of control of gene expression by hormones, drugs and growth factors in cancer cells and in clinical situations of metabolic diseases, inborn errors of metabolism and neoplasia.
- Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine issues
- Regulatory networks, mainly in cellular signalling, differentiation, cell cycle & growth control, structure-function relationships, cell fate and lineage commitment or assembly mechanisms in cells
- Viruses, or supramolecular constructs, and signaling mechanisms mediating transcription
- Genomic, proteomic, bioinformatics and systems biology approaches to identify and characterize steps of biological control in a cellular context.
- Complex cellular, pathogenic, clinical, or animal model systems studied by biochemical, molecular, genetic, epigenetic or quantitative ultrastructural approaches
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Editor-in-Chief: Lucio Cocco
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2212-4926