Veterinary and animal science OA options
Choose to publish your paper open access
Elsevier’s veterinary and animal science journals provide you with the opportunity to publish your research open access. We now offer open access options in over 1,600 established peer-reviewed journals. This means authors can publish in respected high-quality journals while also complying with new open access policies and mandates.
Why publish open access with Elsevier?
- Open access articles will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to download from ScienceDirect.
- You can choose from a range of Creative Commons licenses.
- Peer review: rigorous peer review by experts in the field.
- Community connections: share your research with your peers around the world.
Funding body compliance
Some funding bodies will also reimburse you for open access publication fees, making it even easier to publish open access. For more information on specific funding body agreements see our funding bodies agreements page.
How do I find out more?
For full information on publishing your paper open access in one of our veterinary and animal science journals, including publication fees, how we can help authors meet funding body compliance, Creative Commons licenses and more, please visit the open access page.
Animal Feed Science & Technology
Comparative Immunology, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
Preventive Veterinary Medicine
The Veterinary Journal
- Animal Feed Science & Technology
- Animal Reproduction Science
- Applied Animal Behaviour Science
- Comparative Immunology, Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
- Domestic Animal Endocrinology
- Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
- Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine
- Journal of Veterinary Behavior: Clinical Applications and Research
- Livestock Science
- Preventive Veterinary Medicine
- Small Ruminant Research
- The Veterinary Journal
- Topics in Companion Animal Medicine
- Veterinary Immunology & Immunopathology
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology