Online collection of high quality conference proceedings in over 20 subject categories
Procediais an online collection of high quality conference proceedings in over 20 subject categories. If you are an organizer of an international scientific conference, covering highly cited or timely topics then you could take advantage of Elsevier's publishing resources and expertise.
Benefits for your conference:
- Access to 80% of global researchers - your proceedings will be published in a dedicated issue on ScienceDirect, world's leading full-text scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books
- Free access to all users
- Short lead times – we will publish your proceedings online in just 6 weeks of the acceptance of the final manuscripts
- We can accept papers in different languages and can help with language services (WebShop)
- You can publish proceedings online, on USBs, CDs or order print copies
- Authors keep full copyright over papers published in Procedia
Procediacollection offers authors and conference organizers a fast and cost effective way to provide maximum exposure for their papers.Contact us today
for more information on Procedia (Contract publishing) or send the proposal template directly to the responsible publisher. Click on a Procedia icon below to learn more about a particular title and download the proposal template.
Last update: 27 Apr 2015