Standardizing the way clinical and practical skills are taught, learned, and administered
Mosby's Nursing Skills combines a powerful reference product with convenient competency management system functionality to form one comprehensive resource.
Mosby's Nursing Skills Mosby's Nursing Skills offers nurses and nurse educators convenient online access to evidence-based skills and procedures. Content has been adapted from authoritative nursing resources with insight from leading nursing societies, and is continuously updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based practice.
Over 1,000 skills are featured within specialties such as Critical Care Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Pediatric Acute and Critical Care, Maternal / Newborn, Mental Health, Neonatal, Perioperative, Oncology, and more. Each skill features:
- Quick Sheet- short (1-2 page) skill summary
- Check List- for competency check-offs
- List of supplies needed to perform the skill or procedure
- Test- Interactive online test offering immediate feedback and reporting
- Demonstration- video or animation of the skill or procedure
- Illustration- images and graphics to further explain the skill
- Extended Text- in-depth description of the skill including rationales and important considerations
For more information, visit ConfidenceConnected.com.
How do I get access?
Purchase a Subscription or Set-Up a Free Trial for your institution:
Contact us by email or phone (866-416-6697).
Last update: 27 Aug 2014