Procedures Consult is a robust, online procedure reference tool that offers easy access to complete details on how to prepare for, perform and follow up on the most common procedures required in today's hospital setting. Procedures Consult covers the procedures required by the ABIM (American Board of Internal Medicine) and conforms to ACGME standards to help physicians and residents to consistently achieve the best patient outcomes.
Plus, Procedures Consult videos are now available within ClinicalKey as well!
- Offers high-quality illustrations and multi-media for each procedure
- Is browsable and searchable for quick and easy access to any procedure
- Highlights when patient “informed consent” is required
- Is customizable, for institution-specific protocols and procedures
- Provides time-effective, self-directed procedures training and testing—with trackable results
- Reinforces Joint Commission patient safety concepts
- Provide Pre-, During, and Post-procedure reference
Utilize Procedures Consult in your institution in two ways:
- To learn more about subscribing to the standalone version of Procedures Consult which includes the testing and tracking functionality, go to www.proceduresconsult.com
- To learn more about ClinicalKey, which includes all of the video modules from Procedures Consult, go to http://info.clinicalkey.com.
Last update: 21 Mar 2013