PharmaPendium provides researchers with unprecedented access to best in class drug development information, including newly-searchable FDA and EMEA Approval Packages.
PharmaPendium enables Pharmaceutical and BioTech R and D users to access all the information they need for their drug candidates, including pharmacokinetics, safety and toxicology, pharmacology and mode of action, efficacy and indications and dosage information.
With PharmaPendium you can...
- Search through more than 1,200,000 pages of FDA Approval Packages, and 100,000 pages of searchable EPAR documents on EMEA-approved drugs
- Get a longitudinal view of preclinical, clinical and post-marketing drug safety information
- Analyze gold-standard data to compare toxicities and adverse effects in animals and humans
- Share the results with colleagues to assess the safety of your candidate
Save weeks or months of time:
- PharmaPendium is the only product that provides searchable access to the full text of hundreds of FDA and EMEA drug approval documents. Researchers no longer have to order relevant packages and page through scanned or printed documents to find needed information
- Manually extracted safety data enables researchers to easily generate or compare toxicity profiles (cross drug or drug class, species, adverse effects, etc.)
- Sophisticated indexing (drug name, class, structure, etc. ) enables easy information retrieval or comparison
Reduce strategic or opportunity costs:
- Reduce the risk of repeating costly regulatory cycles by using historic FDA approval documents and EMEA Approval documents to identify and avoid the submission mistakes made by competitors
- Reduce drug development cost by learning from approved drugs and identifying safety risks earlier
- Searchable data are at researchers' fingertips when time is of the essence
PharmaPendium is essential for:
- Preclinical Safety Assessment Teams
- Safety Pharmacologists
- Regulatory Affairs Staff
- Clinical Researchers
- Information Specialists
- Drug safety researchers
- Regulatory affairs
For more information please visit www.info.pharmapendium.com.
Last update: 13 Jun 2013