NursingPlus.com is specifically for nursing professionals, authors, and editors. It features extensive resources and fosters a collaborative spirit, with frequent updates and features to keep pace with the increasing demands on nursing practice, research, and education.
Browse our comprehensive nursing journal portfolio. Find the most suitable publication to showcase your work. Contact a nursing journal editor as an author or a peer. Register as a reviewer. Get to know and contact Elsevier's nursing journal editors. Consult our calendar to decide which conference will provide the best opportunities for professional development and networking. Get the word out about a symposium or other event. NursingPlus.com is the source to meet all these needs and more for practicing healthcare providers, researchers, and faculty and students.
- Journal profiles with quick links to tables of contents, most-read articles, submission information, impact factors, and subscription details
- New journal articles in advance of print publication
- Original nursing news articles from Mosby's Nursing Consult
- Quick links to nursing societies worldwide
- Valuable resources on how to write and submit a journal article
- Links to Elsevier's bookstore and Contemporary Forums' CE library
- Job search through the Evolve Career Center powered by ElsevierHealthCareers.com
Created by Elsevier, NursingPlus.com is your one-click stop for professional nursing resources. Bookmark us today!
Last update: 12 Sep 2012