The most robust Nursing and Allied Health Journal abstracts and indexing database available!
Mosby's helps researchers get to the information they need quickly and easily and helps clinical nurses become evidence-based practitioners.
- Easy, elegant interface - Intuitive, easy-to-use search screens save research time and effort
- Extensive coverage - Covers over 3,100 active nursing and allied health journals, including many that are not likely to be found anywhere else
- Link to local holdings - Access full-text literature capabilitythrough Mosby's OpenLink powered by Serial Solutions, an easily implemented linking technology that provides links for the most cited or indexed titles
- Powerful thesaurus - Quickly find relevant results with Emtree thesaurus, Elsevier's leading Life Science thesaurus, enhanced for nursing
- Cover-to-cover indexing - Search entire issues and avoid "selective" policies where items can be omitted
For more information, visit ConfidenceConnected.com
How do I get access?
Purchase a Subscription or Set-Up a Free Trial for your institution:
Contact us by email or phone (866-416-6697).
Register for a Free 14-day trial for yourself:
Last update: 12 Sep 2012