Trusted chemical safety information when and how you need it
Reliable Online Information at Your Fingertips
With safety as job one in laboratory and industrial settings around the world, the need for fast, easily accessible information - on a moment's notice - can mean the difference between life and death. Hazmat Navigator answers that need with a tool that brings the information found in thousands of pages of renowned publications into one convenient online location.
With Hazmat Navigator, finding crucial chemical information during critical spills and accidents is easy. Instead of combing through volumes of cumbersome journals and reference materials, a simple online search will gather the most valuable information on a variety of hazardous chemicals.
The product includes over 7,000 robust records and is continually updated. Information from well respected publications, including Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards are included. Sittig's Handbook of Toxic and Hazardous Chemicals and Carcinogens, Sittig's Handbook of Pesticides and Agricultural Chemicals, NFPA's Fire Protection Guide to Hazardous Materials and the Encyclopedia of Toxicology are all incorporated to form the backbone of information available in this tool.
Hazmat Navigator offers:
- A convenient interface that can be used to make informed decisions at the lab bench, pilot plant, and production facility
- An integrated resource that speeds you to chemical safety data on reactivity, toxicity, fire hazards, and chemical regulations
- Valuable hyperlinks to primary research and other sources of safety information, thus making research time more beneficial
- The only place you can access time-tested, industry-standard information in one convenient location, thus eliminating the need to search multiple sources
- A frequently updated resource that is built on the recommendations of our editorial board, all highly regarded and esteemed in their respective fields
Last update: 12 Sep 2012