OASIS for Editors
Editors of Elsevier journals can obtain online information on the status of all their journal's manuscripts currently in production at Elsevier, including:
- General production status (i.e. in preparation, in proof, in issue)
- Date of publication and reprints dispatch date
- Citation information, as soon as available (issue, volume and page numbers)
OASIS displays real-time production information: each accepted manuscript that arrives at Elsevier for production is registered in the tracking system and added immediately to OASIS. Every step in the production process is also registered and updated in OASIS. This offers the opportunity to:
- View article summary or details
- View articles of all or a specific editor
- Search for manuscripts by title, author, keyword, editor or volume/issue
- Consult the one-page journal summary with an overview of articles in each phase of the production process
OASIS is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Although we maintain records of every manuscript that has been published, information about specific manuscripts is removed from OASIS 12 months after the publication date.
OASIS for Editors login page
The OASIS explanation of terms can assist you with the interpretation of your OASIS search results.
How OASIS works
OASIS for Editors (no registration version)
Basic access to OASIS does not require registration. You can enter OASIS immediately using your journal's OASIS password and PTS journal abbreviation (in case you require the OASIS password please contact your publishing contact at Elsevier).
Search for production information using:
- The name of a specific accepting editor
- The title of a manuscript
- The corresponding author's surname
- Keyword(s) in the title
- A specific volume/issue
If you choose to leave these search boxes empty, all manuscripts in production for your journal will be listed in chronological order (the most recently received manuscript will be listed on top).
You will also be able to access a one-page journal summary: the journal summary provides a one-page overview of the number of papers in each phases of production for that journal.
OASIS for Editors (registration version)
Registered editors can change and save preferences for information to be delivered the way they like. You can set:
- Your preferred sorting and ranking options
- To only display your accepted articles
- To receive email alerts when articles are published online
After registering, you need to select your journal by filling in your journal code and OASIS password as you have received them from Elsevier (in case you require the OASIS password please contact your publishing contact at Elsevier).
If you experience difficulties obtaining information about any article please contact email@example.com. It would help us if you type the journal title and/or abbreviation and the article reference in the subject line and mention the title of your article in the message.