We are working closely with researchers and current users of the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) to make use of Evise® both intuitive and enjoyable.
User participation through the Evise User Board
- 15 Editors of Elsevier journals, representing a variety of disciplines, geographies and age groups, participate in the Evise® User Board. They provide ongoing feedback and expert advice to the Evise® Product Management team.
- The Editors meet with the Evise® Product Management team once a year to discuss strategic developments and provide early feedback on prototypes.
User participation through validation with users
- A well-established User Centred Design process is being applied for the development of the user interface and user experience.
- Authors, Editors, Reviewers and relevant Elsevier staff are regularly interviewed and asked to provide insights on their needs, pain-points, expectations and behavior, as well as providing feedback on prototypes.
- The international user panel has participants based in the Americas, Europe and Asia.