Webcast: The Impact Factor and other Bibliometric Indicators
Love it or loathe it, the journal Impact Factor remains a widely-used benchmark by authors to decide which journal to submit to
By Andrew Plume, PhD Posted on 7 December 2012
The Publishing Connect channel of training webcasts features "bite-sized" tutorials with useful tips on a range of topics. Browse the channel to watch tutorials in:
- The "How to Get Published" series
- The "How to Review a Manuscript" series
- The "Introduction to Scholarly Publishing" series
- "The Impact Factor and Other Bibliometric Indicators"
- "Getting Your Paper Noticed"
- "Successful Grant Writing"