WDM Technologies: Active Optical Components
- Kenichi IGA, Tokyo Inst. of Technology
- Jens Buus, Gayton Photonics Ltd.
- Pierre-Jean Rogole, ADC – Altitun AB
- Gert Sarlet
- Akihiki Kasukawa, Yokohama R&D Laboratories, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Stella W. Pang, University of Michigan
- Tatsuya Sasaki, System Devices and Fundamental Research, NEC Corp.
- Kouji Kudo, System Devices and Fundamental Research, NEC Corp.
- Masahiro Kobayashi, Fujitsu Quantum Devices Limited
- Kenko Taguchi, Development Dept., Optoelectronic Industry & Tech., Development Assoc
- T.G. Beck Mason, Agere Systems
- Rangaraj Madabhushi, Optoelectronics
- Fumio Koyama, Tokyo Inst. of Technology Edited by
- Masahiko Fujiwara, NEC Corporation, Tsukuba, Japan
- Niloy Dutta, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA
- Achyut Dutta, Fujitsu Compound Semiconductor, Inc., San Jose, California
Electrical Engineers (primary) and Computer engineers (secondary), and also Engineers working in the optical systems, optical components in the communication area (P)
- Published: September 2002
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-225261-7