WDM Technologies: Active Optical Components
- Kenichi IGA, Tokyo Inst. of Technology
- Jens Buus, Gayton Photonics Ltd.
- Pierre-Jean Rogole, ADC – Altitun AB
- Gert Sarlet
- Akihiki Kasukawa, Yokohama R&D Laboratories, Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Stella W. Pang, University of Michigan
- Tatsuya Sasaki, System Devices and Fundamental Research, NEC Corp.
- Kouji Kudo, System Devices and Fundamental Research, NEC Corp.
- Masahiro Kobayashi, Fujitsu Quantum Devices Limited
- Kenko Taguchi, Development Dept., Optoelectronic Industry & Tech., Development Assoc
- T.G. Beck Mason, Agere Systems
- Rangaraj Madabhushi, Optoelectronics
- Fumio Koyama, Tokyo Inst. of TechnologyEdited by
- Masahiko Fujiwara, NEC Corporation, Tsukuba, Japan
- Niloy Dutta, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, USA
- Achyut Dutta, Fujitsu Compound Semiconductor, Inc., San Jose, California
This book will be an excellent resource for engineers and researchers engaged in all aspects of fiber optics communication, such as, optoelectronics, equipment/system design, and manufacturing. The book is also a resource for graduate students and scholars interested in these rapidly growing fields.
Electrical Engineers (primary) and Computer engineers (secondary), and also Engineers working in the optical systems, optical components in the communication area (P)