Vascular and Endovascular Surgery - Print and E-book
A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
- Jonathan D Beard, ChM, MEd, FRCS, Consultant Vascular Surgeon, The Sheffield Vascular Institute; Honorary Professor of Surgical Education, The University of Sheffield, UK.
- Peter Gaines, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Vascular Radiologist, The Sheffield Vascular Unit, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Sheffield, UK
- Ian Loftus
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- Higher surgical trainees preparing for their final examinations.
- Surgical residents preparing for the board exams in specific specialties.
- Busy surgeons in practice who wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and evidence-based practice in their specialty.
- Published: August 2013
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-4958-3
Table of Contents
â¢ Epidemiology and risk factor management of peripheral arterial disease
â¢ Assessment of chronic lower limb ischaemia
â¢ Medical treatment of chronic lower limb ischaemia
â¢ Intervention for chronic lower limb ischaemia
â¢ The diabetic foot
â¢ Amputation, rehabilitation and prosthetic developments
â¢ Revision vascular surgery
â¢ Management of acute lower limb ischaemia
â¢ Vascular trauma
â¢ Extracranial cerebrovascular disease
â¢ Vascular disorders of the upper limb
â¢ Primary and secondary vasospastic disorders (Raynaudâs phenomenon) and vasculitis
â¢ Peripheral and abdominal aortic aneurysms
â¢ Thoracic and thoraco-abdominal aortic disease
â¢ Renal and intestinal vascular disease
â¢ Central venous and dialysis access
â¢ Varicose veins
â¢ Chronic leg swelling
â¢ The acutely swollen leg
â¢ Vascular anomalies
â¢ Future developments