An Illustrated Colour TextBy
- Nigel Bullock, MD, FRCS, Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke's Hospital; Associate Lecturer, University of Cambridge, UK
- A. Doble, Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke's Hospital; Associate Lecturer, University of Cambridge, UK
- William Turner, Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke's Hospital; Associate Lecturer, University of Cambridge, UK
- Peter Cuckow, Consultant Paediatric Urologist, Great Ormond Street and Middlesex Hospital, London, UK
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is a further volume in the Illustrated Colour Text series. The subject is presented in approximately 65 two-page 'learning units' each covering a particular aspect of urology and featuring full colour line drawings, clinical photographs and radiological images. The presentation, diagnosis and treatment of all important genito-utrinary conditions are described. An introductory section covers the basic anatomy and physiology, history taking and examination, and the various diagnostic techniques.
Paperback, 160 Pages
Published: November 2007
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
"One cannot help but be impressed with the general layout of this book and clearly much thought has gone into it. The colour images are really first class, the diagrams and tables are clear and there are some classic radiographs A book thats suitable for medical students, GPs and urology specialist nurses and at a price that wont break the bank"
Univadis Review, May 2009
- The genito-urinary tract: an overview.
Congenital abnormalities. Infections.
Trauma to the genito-urinary tract.
Upper tract obstruction and nephrological disorders.
Lower urinary tract obstruction.
Incontinence and neurological disorders.
Tumours of the genito-urinary tract.
Benign disorders of the genitalia.