Universe, Human Immortality and Future Human Evaluation
- Alexander Bolonkin, NASA, Labs of the US Air Force, NYU, NJIT, C&R, MAI.
This is the scientific prediction of the non-biological (electronic) civilization and immortality of the human being. Such a prognosis is predicated upon a new law, discovered by the author, for the development of complex systems. According to this law, every self-copying system tends to be more complex than the previous system, provided that all external conditions remain the same. The consequences are disastrous: humanity will be replaced by a new civilization created by intellectual robots (which Dr Bolonkin refers to as "E-humans" and "E-beings"). These creatures, whose intellectual and mechanical abilities will far exceed those of man, will require neither food nor oxygen to sustain their existence. They may have the emotion. Capable of developing science, technology and their own intellectual abilities thousands of times faster than humans can, they will, in essence, be eternal.
Anyone interested in artificial intelligence, robotics, computing and immortality
- Published: December 2011
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-12-415801-6
Table of Contents
Part 1. Universe. Who are we? Where are we?
1. Macro World
2. Micro World
3. Surprising properties of our World.
4. What is God?
5. What is human soul?
6. What is "I"? What are "We"?
7. People emotions, Happiness, Pleasure.
Part 2. Human immortality and future human evaluation.
8. The Advent of the Non-Biological Civilization.
9. The Beginning of Human Immortality.
10. What are Science, Soul, Paradise, and Artificial Intelligence?
11. Real Breakthrough to Immortality.
12. The natural Purpose of Mankind is to become God
13. Settle God into Computer-Internet Net
14. Interview of professor A. Bolonkin "Immortality become a reality"
15. Person. Three laws of Person.
- An Open Statement to the President of the United States of America and to the Presidents and Prime Ministers of all countries about a scientific and technology jump in 21st Century.
- Current Artificial Intelligence
- Current Supercomputers.