Tuna: Physiology, Ecology, and Evolution, 19
Physiological Ecology and Evolution
- Barbara Block, Hopkins Marine Station, Pacific Grove, California, U.S.A.
- E. Stevens, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- William Hoar, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- David Randall, Zoology Department, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada and Department of Biology and Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong, China
- Anthony Farrell, Professor, Chair in Sustainable Aquaculture at the DFO UBC Centre for Aquaculture and Environmental Research(CAER, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Fish and comparative physiologists.
Published: October 2001
Imprint: Academic Press
" The Fish Physiology Series has set a very high standard of quality from its first volume published in 1969 ... and has become increasingly more focused in their subject treatments." -Copeia