TruCluster Server Handbook
- Scott Fafrak, Senior Consultant and Instructor, Bruden Corporation.
- Jim Lola, Senior Systems Programmer and Manager, UNIX Systems Programming for CIT, Genentech, Inc., South San Francisco, CA.
- Dennis O'Brien, Co-owner of the Bruden Corporation. Based in Danvers, MA.
- Gregory Yates, Senior consultant, UNIX support group, Hewlett-Packard Company.
- Brad Nichols, Enterprise UNIX Consultant, Transition Engineering and Consulting organization, Hewlett-Packard Company.
The TruCluster Server Handbook authoritatively details how to plan, design, install, configure, and administer a cluster of Tru64 UNIX systems. The book explains how to configure and optimize hardware underlying a TruCluster server, including storage servers so critical to running a high-end cluster operation. This book provides best practices and techniques drawn from the authors' extensive experiences in the field with systems designers, systems managers, developers, and users. The authors include a former Tru64 UNIX Technical Group Leader with HP's Consulting Division and a top industry figure, and two former TruCluster Server Team Leaders with the Customer Support Center.
Tru64 UNIX system administrators, designers, and developers; IT managers, and designers and managers using other UNIX systems