- Jay Keystone, MD, Professor Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto; Staff Physician, Center for Travel and Tropical Medicine, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Phyllis Kozarsky, MD, Professor of Medicine
- David O Freedman, MD, Clinical Director, UAB Travelers Health Clinic Professor of Medicine & Epidemiology, Division of Geographic Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
- Hans Nothdurft, MD, Professor, Department of Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine; Head, University Travel Clinic, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
- Bradley Connor, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University; Medical Director, The New York Center for Travel and Tropical Medicine, New York, NY, USA; President, International Society of Travel Medicine
The second edition of this popular text features a team of international experts who discuss all aspects of travel medicineâfrom immunizations and pre-travel advice for adults and childrenâ¦to the latest information on cruise travel, bird flu, and SARSâ¦to the essentials of post-travel screening. It reflects current âbest practicesâ and remains both the leading comprehensive reference text on the principles and practice of travel medicine and a rich resource of practical guidance that you can use daily. And, as an Expert Consult title, this thoroughly updated second edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchableâenabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
Travel Medicine clinicians (i.e. infectious disease specialists; occupational medicine physicians; family physicians; nurse practitioners; other healthcare workers treating travelers)