Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing, 28
- James Hartnett, University of Illinois, Chicago, U.S.A.
- Thomas Irvine, State University of New York at Stonybrook, U.S.A.
- George Greene, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.
- Dimos Poulikakos, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Young Cho, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Mechanical engineers, especially those working in the field of heat transfer, materials processing and manufacturing, and industrial engineers in research, graduate schools, and industry.
Advances in Heat Transfer
Published: May 1996
Imprint: Academic Press
"Wholeheartedly recommended to the researcher, and to the student who wishes to commence work in a particular field."
--JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL WORKING TECHNOLOGY
"Serve[s] as a broad review for experts in the field...Will also be of great interest to non-specialists with only a general knowledge of the field who need to know the results of the latest research."