Transport Phenomena in Crystal Growth, 30
- James Hartnett †, University of Illinois, Chicago, U.S.A.
- Thomas Irvine, State University of New York at Stonybrook, U.S.A.
- George Greene, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.
- Young Cho, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Mechanical, chemical, and industrial engineers working in the field of heat transfer in research, graduate schools, and industry.
Advances in Heat Transfer
Published: June 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
"Wholeheartedly recommended to the researcher, and to the student who wishes to commence work in a particular field."
--JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL WORKING TECHNOLOGY
"Serve[s] as a broad review for experts in the field...Will also be of great interest to non-specialists with only a general knowledge of the field who need to know the results of the latest research."
- Preface. V.S. Arpaci, Microscales of Turbulent Heat and Mass Transfer. C.Y. Wang and P. Cheng, Multiphase Flow and Heat Transfer in Porous Media. E.F.C. Somerscales and A.E. Bergles, Enhancement of Heat Transfer and Fouling Mitigation. K.D. Kihm, Laser Speckle Photography Techniques Applied for Heat and Mass Transfer Problems. V. Prasad, H. Zhang, and A. Anselmo, Transport Phenomena in Czochralski Crystal Growth Processes. Subject Index.