TOF-MS within Food and Environmental Analysis
- Amadeo Rodriguez Fernandez-Alba, University of Almeria, Spain
This book covers the basic principles of method development in GC- and LC-TOF-MS as well as the main operational parameters related to TOF-MS. The second part focuses on the relevant environmental applications, including quality control aspects as well as data collection. The third part is devoted to relevant applications in food analysis, including validation procedures for screening analysis as well as relevant databases.
AudienceAnalytical chemists, food chemists, environmental scientists
- Published: August 2012
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-444-53810-9
Table of Contents
1. Application of HPLC-ToF-MS and HPLC-QToF-MS/MS for Pesticide Residues Analysis in Fruit and Vegetable Matrices, Amadeo R. Fernandez-Alba et al.
2. Chemical Evaluation of Water Treatment Processes by LC-(Q)Tof-MS. Identification of Transformation Products, Ana AgÃ¼era et al.
3. Selected Applications of Accurate Mass Determinations Using LC-Tof-MS for Toxic Compounds in Animal Origin Products, Perry Martos and Heather McCormick
4. High Mass Resolution vs MS/MS, Anton Kaufmann
5. Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry vs Orbitrap Based Mass Spectrometry for the Screening and Identification of Drugs and Metabolites: Is There a Winner? Peter Eichhorn, Sandra PÃ©rez and DamiÃ BarcelÃ³.
6. Electrospray Operational Parameters in ToF-MS, Thomas Glauner and A. Paul Zsavitsanos
7. Maldi ToF-MS for Characterization of Synthetic Polymers in Aqueous Environment, Ian Ken D. Dimzon and Thomas Knepper
8. The Potential of Ambient Desorption Ionization Methods Combined with High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for Pesticide Testing in Food, Juan F. GarcÃa-Reyes, et al.
9. Application of GC-ToF-MS for Pesticide Residue Analysis in Grapes, Kaushik Banerjee, Soma Dasgupta and Sagar C. Utture