Leveraging Big Data for Predictive Analysis
- John Pirc, John is an advisor to HP's CISO on Cyber Security and has lectured at the US Naval Post Graduate School.
- David Desanto
Threat Forecasting discusses the dangers of relying on historical data, security incident reports and network analysis to predict future security breaches. Threat data visualization techniques and threat data simulation tools can help you identify threats and respond to them faster. Using the techniques covered in Threat Forecasting you will be able to gain security insight into unstructured big data use it to your advantage and reduce risk.
Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples and illustrative case studies John Pirc discusses:
- The danger of using historic data as the basis for predicting future breaches
- How to use security intelligence as a tool to develop threat forecasting techniques
- How to use threat data visualization techniques and threat simulation tools
- A proven methodology that can be used to create a full threat forecast analysis for any size enterprise network.
Infosec and IT Professionals, security analysts, data analysts, chief privacy officers, risk officers.