The Skin in Systemic Autoimmune Diseases
- Ronald Asherson, Killarney, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Piercarlo Sarzi-Puttini, Rheumatology Unit, L Sacco University, Milan, Italy
- Andrea Doria, Division of Rheumatology, University of Padova, Italy
- Annegret Kuhn, Department of Dermatology, University of Duesseldorf, Germany
- Giampietro Girolomoni, Department of Biomedical and Surgical Sciences, Section of Dermatology, University of Verona, Italy
This book represents the state-of-the-art in the field of skin and autoimmune rheumatic diseases. It covers systematically a growing and multifaceted topic which is of great importance in the clinical practice. It also serves as a sharp educational tool as each chapter provides summaries and specific highlights to key references cited into the text. The pathophysiological link between skin involvement and autoimmunity has been explained in detail, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic aspects.This book yields an impressive body of well ordered information which summarizes the experience of a selected panel of distinguished physicians and scientists actively involved in the field of skin immunology and systemic autoimmunity.
Dermatologists, rheumatologists, internal medicine specialists, immunologists, medical/scientific management and pharmaceutical Companies